Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is it Love?



by: Freddie Zabala, Jr.

(Hi Neng  I wrote this poem way back in high school.  I have no inspiration that time but I know someday I'll have and I believe it's you... This is really meant for you. Happy 4th year anniversary... I love you!)


How can I describe this strong feeling?
Every time my heart is beating.
I wonder if it is just an infatuation
Or a fancy and green imagination

At first, I don’t seem to mind
This feeling that is so hard to be defined
Know that you’re my first and only friend
To whom I can lean and always depend.





But why is it that when you’re beside me
My mind travels to a deeper contrary
Realizing the rapid beating of my heart
I’m afraid that someday we will depart.

Nobody knows what I feel
Every time I ask, they answer no or yes,
Yet I recognize that I’m already in love
And glad for this feeling with my witness, God above…


This feeling is my first time to encounter,
This is just for you my beloved girl
Don’t hesitate to love me, too
Because I’ll do everything for you

Should I let you know and follow my heart?
You didn’t know that I loved you from the very start
Or I won’t just mind these heartbeats
And let them stay till my heart breaks…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really amazing poem you got here and it more like a real Love Spells than just a poem and it is a great discovery because if at all spells could be cast in poem structure i think they would be even more better and easily cast. Thank you and keep up the writing.

Drali Afrohealer said...

every interesting, this is real and the person you wrote for can feel like real love spell striking him/ her

Imagesgram said...

An amazing poem you got here and it more like a real Love Spells than just a poem.....

© Love Spell....♥ | Blogger Template by Enny Law