Wednesday, September 9, 2009

“UNSURE”


They say that falling in love is the greatest feeling… Something that is so hard to explain. “Oh, feels like heaven!” How true are these words? Unsure…

Yes, unsure! How will you describe the feeling of falling for someone who could never love you back? It hurts!!! Pain surrounds you heart. Then how could you hide the pain if all you wanted to do is to cry your heart out… Can you fake a smile on your lips just to pretend that you’re happy and everything is alright? Can you fight for that feeling even if you know that you will be hurt even more? Sometimes we just have to… and moving away is the best way to do so… Unsure…


Does moving away can ease the pain or lighten the feeling? How sure are you that you’re just the only one who sacrifice with the things that you will do? It’s not easy to move away if all you wanted to do was to stay. It’s not easy to do all these things if he is the one your eyes and heart was searching for… Unsure…


Pain had once enveloped my being… darkness dominated my world thinking there would be no one to lighten it up. How long will I stay in the darkness? How long do I need to wait to see the light and experience the real happiness? Unsure…


Many had tried to lighten my path, maybe yes they do yet I can’t see it… As I continue to walk through the path, I’ve seen a light from far apart. I was amazed, so I continue walking through without noticing that the thorns fall little by little. Thorns that cause so much pains & heartaches. I was almost there to see the light yet it's unreachable… These light gives direction to my life, ease the pain that I fell, and help me to move on and continue to persevere in the darkness. It brings back the happiness and helps me to love life again… Now that I was almost there, how long will that light stay to brighten up & give direction to my life? Will I stay the same after the light leave to be in the place where it should be or be drown by the darkness that once envelope my being? Or will I be the one to leave to let others experience the happiness brought by it? Will that light intended for me? Will it stay forever with me to brighten & direct me to the right path? Will all these things possible, if almost all the things are unsure?

Yes everything was unsure but life is a matter of choice… It’s up to us to find the happiness that we deserve. If you give up, you’re a looser… regret in the future!!! If you love someone let it be… don’t hinder your feeling! There’s nothing wrong in fighting for it as long as you know that there’s nothing wrong with what you’re doing… Love has its own time, its own reason…
unsure..

Pains and heartaches are part of our life. I had experienced all these things… Why do I have to feel it when all I have done was to love? I don’t want to feel this again esp. now that I can’t stay away from the person who gives me light & help me to move on. Sometimes I want to give up & stay away because I’m afraid that I will not be the one he needs & someone who could make him happy. I’m afraid that I will fall in love & soon be hurt. I really don’t want to be hurt again. If only he didn't let me stay close to him… but things are left UNSURE…


When will I be so SURE????

No comments:

© Love Spell....♥ | Blogger Template by Enny Law