Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Love Story Part I

We all have different stories to tell. Love to cherish and memories to ponder. I know you have your own love story but I’m so proud to share to the whole world that I’ve got the best love I had. Well, I’m not yet married but I can say that I’m very happy with my present relationship. Not because we don’t have any problem but because we overcome the problems and challenges that we encountered in our relationship. Wanna know how it goes? Do you have any idea who’s the man I’m talking about?


Of course I know you do! It’s not secret anymore, right? Actually the first thing I really want to ask even to my self is how did everything started? That’s also one of the question we keep on asking with each other. First, I really don’t picture my self being with this man. I mean, who knows, right? We are close friend. Maybe because He’s the president and I was the Vice president when we were 3rd year? Hahaha… That’s the only thing I can think of. But actually we are good friend. We talk a lot about our life, personal life, his family…. I think I don’t have to elaborate it…. Inforgers are aware of it. But I don’t know if he could still remember the time that I asked for his advice way back when I broke up with my X… He’s a good adviser and I couldn’t understand why I hate his advice. Do you know what it’s all about? His advice was that he wanted me to give another chance to my X…. Oh, how do you think I would react with his advice? To be honest I should be grateful because he’s giving me a good advice but my heart was totally crashed. Really damn crashed. I told to myself. What a silly man… So far that’s how I thought everything started. I mean my strange feeling for him… To tell you frankly, it’s not a good advice for me. I was expecting that he would say, “No, don’t give him a chance. Stay away from him. Hate him. You’re not meant for each other. There’s someone meant for you, and that’s ME! ” hahahahaha… What a thought.. Can you imagine I was thinking that before? Oh, my gosh… I’m so shy with my revelation… Wanna know why? Because I could still remember that during those times whenever the INFROGERS, esp. Puto girls asked me if I like him, I strongly said, “NO! MARK MY WORDS! I will not fall in love with him!” But I really don’t know if I speak in the heart. It seams like I don’t know my self anymore… But one thing is for sure… During that time, this man was really special to me… But the big question I had in mind was, “Does he really love me?” And that’s unsure? So, how did I know it? Well, before I answer that question, let me tell you one memorable experience that keeps hunting on my mind. Fatima & I have the same birthday. We were in third year and it’s the beginning of summer vacation. Fatima & I were in the bench talking about anything. I was holding Fatima’s phone and suddenly. “One message receive from ChairPer” It’s him. So Fatima told me to read the message for her. So opened it up and began reading. I was surprise that the message was about me… It reads, “Fam, pls. Don’t tell Yanny I will call her tomorrow and I will use different number and I will pretend to be a stranger.” Hahaha…Got it! I was really laughing… I can’t overcome it same with Fatima. My birthday came but I didn’t receive any call from any strange number or strange man. I’m so sad and disappointed. But it was almost 10 p.m. when I received a message from a stranger. Actually I can’t memorize the exact message by it reads like… “Happy birthday, actually I want to call you but I can’t contact your phone because of error in connection. So I just send a message. My gift? Hugs and kisses”…. So it’s like that. Then Nestor sent me a message. One thing I was wondering about is that they have the same first 8 digit number with the strange number who sent the message. And the sim that Nestor was using during that time came from Freddie. Hahaha… Got it again… So the next day, I kept on asking if anyone knew the number but, no one knows…. So I ask him but he denied it… Its ok, I knew it was him! Hahaha… But it’s not enough… I mean what does it mean? Well he has lots of textmate… So maybe it doesn’t mean anything.


No comments:

© Love Spell....♥ | Blogger Template by Enny Law