Monday, October 26, 2009

My Love Story Part II

So how did I exactly know his feeling? From friends, from classmates, from him? Actually I don’t know. Not unless one day… Ok this is one special moment I can’t forget about him. Well, when we were in fourth year, 11 members of our class stayed in an apartment. And oh, I think everything really started or maybe continued because of that. We started August. Ok, One day maybe in the month October I was in our room, then suddenly he went inside.. We talked… And he asked me, “M.U. na ta?” It’s like my world suddenly stopped. And I don’t exactly know how to answer that question. Why is there an answer to that question? M. U. means Mutual Understanding. Then, he sent a message on my phone… “M.U. na ta? No reply means YES!” hahaha… He was so unfair, wanna know why? Because he knew I didn’t have any load. Oh, so unfair.. But actually I don’t know how to react…. I just smile because for all I know M.U. does not require an answer… Actually I’m so happy and my love for him grew more and more… But to continue the story, he got mad at me because I didn’t answer him. So since he didn’t get any reply from me, he walked out and slammed the door. Actually I’m not worried. When he left me, I smile.. my heart smiles with great joy. Actually I have lots of memorable experience with him, during our courtship stage but I know it would take one whole blog to tell our story, so I’ll just tell those stories which made a great mark in my life.


Are you also wondering why is it that it seams like he was so sure that I love him? Oh, again it’s because of Phone, message…. Like that?! Wanna know why? WRONG SENT message. I don’t wanna talk about it. Hahaha.. Just to give you some idea. Instead of sending it to Fatima I sent it to him. Really so shy… So I can’t talk about it… hahaha… Just ask me personally. But is it really a wrong sent? (Honey B, I’ll just tell you the truth about it… personally. ^♥^ ) ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

© Love Spell....♥ | Blogger Template by Enny Law