Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Prince

♥♥♥I once dreamed to be with a prince… I mean real prince. Someone who could give me everything… bouquets of flowers, chocolates, roses, carousel, palace, jewelleries and lovely dresses…everything I could even ask for that could make me exactly to be the best princess… That’s what exactly I was thinking about when I was thinking of my ideal prince… But as I grew up and became aware of the real world, I do realize that it’s only a fairy tales. Things that I could only read in the books, pocket books and magazines… Sounds weird right? Yeah it was….


That’s how my wild imagination runs by… When I first fall in love, I thought I found my prince… but I just soon realize I’m not fully in love… It’s not love at all, but an experiment of love, hoping to find my real prince. Yes indeed. I simply believe in happy ending. I simply believe in my wild imagination thinking that when I want something, I could have it. I once dreamed to have my first and last love… But look what happen, I end up blaming myself why I can’t make it. Why I can’t even make it be the first and last…♥♥♥

I’ve tried to find the answer, yet I found it to where I have started. It’s just within me. Everything is not a game to be played. It’s not something that I could just simply imagine and dreamed about. I realized that dreams and reality are different. ♥♥♥
Life is what we made it… Chances just came along because we choose to have it. Love is a matter of choice and not a matter of chance just like fairy tales. And there I was, realizing I was falling in love with someone I didn’t even expect…. Not the prince that I was dreamed of… I just woke up one day, telling myself… I love this man… And I have chosen to be with him. When I felt this, I’m not even thinking about any material things… Not expecting to receive anything just like what we have seen in the movies. But everyday of my life, I received this kind of LOVE I could never explained. ♥♥♥
For almost 3 years in this relationship, my love for him grows even stronger… The man that I never wanna lose in my life… No matter how it takes, with the help of God… I know that even though fairy tales are not real, I will have this happy ending with my prince in our own palace with God as our foundation of this everlasting LOVE… ♥♥♥
I want you to know that you mean so much to me. Nothing in life I ask for but a happy life with you… God knows how you mean to me… no matter what it takes… I’m just here for you! I don’t wanna promise, yet my heart says so… you know how it beats when I’m with you!!! I’m just hoping and praying for our healthy relationship. Thanks for being my strength, my best friend, my best partner, my lover, my everything~….. YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!!! Take care…GOD BLESS!!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

© Love Spell....♥ | Blogger Template by Enny Law