Tuesday, December 15, 2009

♥♥♥Memories of you! ♥♥♥

(~First love sentiment~)

It’s all I thought that everything was over. That all I felt was gone by the wind. That I have already forgotten you! But I was off beam! Still, your memories linger not only in my heart but deep within my heart. I’m trying to forget you, but I can’t do. Still, I can see your face smiling, your eyes trying to say something to me but I could hardly understand. I’m afraid to deduce ‘coz I’m afraid that I will misconstrue it and I will thought that you love me, but the truth you don’t.


Maybe I’m so weak, that I can’t tell you how I fee, this feeling that I’ve been hiding for more than a year. I know I’m not that strong – why? ‘Coz I’m scared that you will just pity on me. And I don’t want this to happen or you will just take advantage, only not to hurt me… I want that someone will love me because they really do and not because they are forced to do so. There are a lot of guys out there, more handsome, smarter, and even more than you do but I really don’t know why my heart speaks you name and  want you here beside me. ♥♥♥

But whatever happens my heart is still here patiently waiting and hoping that one day you will wake up and realize you love me too. I know it will take a long time and maybe not anymore but I will make this a wonderful memory that somehow I knew someone… someone I loved but someone not meant for me… ♥♥♥

But I’m so thankful that you’re so good to me. And one thing I’m thankful to God that he made me an instrument to let you change – change for better. Hoping that someday if you will be with someone you love, she will love you the way I do and she will make you the best you can be – much better than I do… Thanks for being a part of me. Hoping someday you will see, realize and feel the same way as I do. For my love for you will never cease, no matter how long it takes… My love will always stay and I will cherish and treasure the memories of you!♥ ♥♥

No comments:

© Love Spell....♥ | Blogger Template by Enny Law