Monday, January 4, 2010

My Love Story Part III

-->
Another experience that I can’t forget is when we were about to go back to our apartment but it’s raining. We don’t have any umbrella and we think that the rain won’t stop so he told me to just walk under the rain. So we don’t have any choice. But guess what he took off his uniform, and gave it to me and cover my head… It’s additional point for him. Actually, I know even though I had his shirt on my head I will still be wet but I don’t care.. I enjoy the moment… But everything was not enough. I mean even his action shows his feeling, it’s not enough. I need words; words that he would tell me that he loves me. But I never heard any word like that. Our internship is fast approaching. I was so confused where to have it. In Manila, Cebu or just in Iloilo? 



Wanna know why? Because of him. I don’t wanna be far from him. Puto girls will undergo their internship in Cebu, Fam2 will go to Manila (at the same time my aunts & uncles are living in Manila). But one thing that made me decide to have it in Cebu is when one night, He, Jerre and I were in the room talking about internship. During that time they mentioned about going to Manila so that he can meet her TEXTMATE Liz… Oh, I felt like I was spilled with hot water and my temperature went up to 100 degree. I can’t take the situation and I went outside…
His textmate! So damn! I can’t get over it. He really got on my nerves. I told to my self I will go to Cebu & find another man because I want to be far from him. I don’t want to see him anymore. I hate him…. So funny to think about my reaction. Bu even though I have those thought, I cried when I went to Cebu because I will leave him. But I told to myself I have to, I need to be far from him, to know my feeling same with him. But I don’t know why is it that his memories kept hunting on my mind. I miss him so much… During my stay in Cebu, I only think about the time that we will meet again. Instead of forgetting him, I love him even more. He always calls me. And we were talking as if we are in a relationship. Actually I’m confused if he’s already my boyfriend. And everything goes on and on… Until one day. Nov 19, I’m not feeling well. All the Puto girls went to the church but I was left in the apartment. At night they texted me that they will attend a party. Party of our Air force friends and they want me to go there. But I’m not in a mood. So instead, I just texted him. Conversation went on and on…. Until such time that he asked me one question that changed our life. Past 11 when he started to talk about his feeling… And finally he asked me this question. “Are you willing to accept my love?”…. When I receive that message, my whole body was frozen. I was just staring at the message for so long. I don’t actually know what it means. I also don’t what to say any word. I didn’t receive any message from him. Maybe waiting for my reply…. I was confused. Will I say yes or no…? If I would say no, what if he will be hurt? What if he would never say those words again? If I will say yes, will I be happy? Is this the right thing to do? Without thinking what’s the right answer to my questions, I replied to his message. “Yes, I do! I love you too!” But guess what his reply… “Is this true? Bc natuyo ka lang….” Hahahahah…. Then, that’s how it goes…. Nov. 20….. The same date when I broke up with my X. Not my intention but I just realize that when God closes the door, He opens another window. A lot better, a lot happier and someone I truly deserves.

No comments:

© Love Spell....♥ | Blogger Template by Enny Law